Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please be my partner!

This weekend was exactly what we wanted it to be. Sure, we didn't skip town but we did have boatloads of fun. There was plenty of alone time (we're having some now watching "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia") and plenty of time with good pals. It recharged my batteries a little. To satisfy your appetite for...whatever this nonsense is that I serve...I'll give you some of my favorite weekend pics (YES, I FINALLY took pics when I said I would. GO ME!).

But first...for those worried about my quality of life...

Friday I went to the doctor for my follow-up. All my previous tests were good which didn't really answer why I'm so sick all the time. So she took more blood (the bruise is still there from LAST week), wrote me some scripts to try and boost my immune system and told me to come back in a month. So that's that. Keep taking my viatmins (Todd started me on a nice regimen, even cuts the big pills in half for me like I'm 4), the Lunesta, and the cocktail she's prescibed. We'll see how things are looking next month. It was frustrating to have no answers. But what can I do?

Oh...then there's this. I'm going to start pre-natal vitamins and folic acid. It's been suggested that I can use all the help I can get to prep this machine for a succubus. It's a little freaky but a little exciting. We're not trying until next year but it doesn't hurt to get a jump start. I'm even using some of Jen's advice to "strengthen the uterus for labor". I want Wonder Woman's uterus. Get the sucker out in one push. But that's a ways off. We've got a road trip/cruise in the works that I'm NOT going to miss because someone is dependant upon me! Man, I'm evil.

So, there you have it and here it comes!
PJ Thursday!!

My fellas...and dates every Thursday!

It was a good night.

Buying Todd his 82nd Anniversary card.

Getting the nest ready for date night.

Yeah. I cooked.

From the shop that made our wedding cupcakes.

He loves me...even when I'm greasy from slaving away all day,

Husband.

Chill Night!

Husband & Wife.

Shelby Nova!

Mama & the baby wolf.

Saturday lunch date.

Life is good.

Suit shopping for Halloween...and for life.

On our way to Dave & Buster's.

1st Over & Unders of the night.
xoxoxoxo

The man, the myth, the Joe!

My oldest friend, TMFK!
2nd Over & Unders!!!
So creepy. And awesome.

Boxing!

The dropped-jaws were just a coincidence.

Sharon D. & ME!

Funny business.

Buddies.

Awwwww shucks.

Bed time!

No comments: