Friday, February 23, 2007

HELLO SANDUSKY!

5 little Pussyfoot Girls and our handsome, bald bouncer are piling into the Gray Ghost and high-tailing it to Sandusky for a show tonight. We've never strutted our shtuff in that city before and we don't know what kind of bands we'll be swinging it with. So maybe I'm a little weary. But I'm ready for a teenage rockin' roadtrip with the P-Feet.

Things have sort of calmed down this week. I've got new hours at work and thanks to some wheelin' and dealin', my pay has been upped, much to the dismay of some people. You think that people could set aside their own yuck-o-ness and just be happy for me but nooooo. That would be way to much to ask. Regardless, I'll still share what I've got even if some douches might be routing against me.

What was a I saying about calming down?

So Puffin and I have our sitch back in normal gear. He wont be accompanying us to Sandusky tonight but I'm more than fine with that. It's a good thing that we can separate from time-to-time without crumbling. I know that both he and I have had exs that just didn't have lives of their own. I have a life. He has a life. We can goo them together or we can rock out alone. I always like his company and the goof-ball things we do together, but I'm looking forward to a long night out dancing, drinking, and telling inappropriate jokes with my vagina squad.

No comments: