Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm leaving to go watch the first NASCAR race of the season with William. I'm pretty sure he won't say anything to me about blowing me off for beers. I'm most likely a sucker for going over there at all. But I had a turning point yesterday...I just plain, flat out didn't care that he called me at all (he did...but I didn't care). I just went about my life which is how it should be. You can't do everything for someone of when they treat you like a dead dog in the street, you take it. I'm not taking it anymore. I'm cool with being second to his kids, his job. But I will NOT be second to BEER! No matter how malted the hops and barely are. Mmmmmmmm. Delish!

I don't even want to talk about this rotten situation anymore. It's a joke. I'm sure you're sitting at home thinking it's a joke because I have probably felt that way about your relationship at some point or another. I'm not a nice person but dog gone, I'm trying! Regardless, kill rot blather. I'm done with the topic.

The show last night was a vagina flapping success! That even grossed me out. Moving on. Our new songs were tops and I was especially thrilled with "I'm Shakin'" as an opener and "The Pop-Up Song" because I get to perform lewd and suggestive gestures with a parasol to a sexy song about a toaster!! The ride down was a joke-telling riot but the ride back was painful since I was hella tired and not up for hitting another bar (we left early due to bad weather and bad toilets). But I got nachos (!!!) so all was good. It was nice to kick off my shoes and put my stinky dogs to bed. Sometimes all I need are my pillows and my cats.

And sometimes I use my cats as pillows.

No comments: