Friday, February 09, 2007

By policy of our new owners, your birthday is now a paid holiday, as it always should have been in my opinion. After all, I'm a birthday whore. I jumped right on that puppy and took yesterday off with plans to get my divorce decree, change my name and address on my license, get my cell phone fixed, work on a Pussyfoot song, and fit in some well deserved napping. Heaven.

Well, it was a NIGHTMARE of a day off! Pure waste of 8 hours. The phone never stopped ringing with work related questions (as I have ZERO back-up at work, I'd like to see what they do if I break my neck) and I never got anything done! Not a THING that I wanted to which is depressing. And hella frustrating. I didn't sleep so well the night of my birthday so yesterday I was pretty much a pathetic version of an actual zombie of the sleeping variety. Suck, suck, suck. And my grouchiness for yesterday has carried over to today's work day. I'm a force to be reckoned with. I see cocktails in my future.

No comments: