Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks.

It is almost 8:00p and I JUST got home from work. And I pretty much want to cry. And kick mother nature straight in her baby making oven. The weather...God. I am so stressed out abotu all of this snow. Maybe I sound like a wuss-bag, I really don't care. I'm going to pout until my hands stop shaking.

I left worky work almost 4 hours ago! I didn't even try the highway because what a disaster that would have been. But the side streets weren't any better and I was slipping and sliding all over the damn place. AND my gas light was on the whole time. For almost 4 hours! I thought for sure we were going to have a major situation and that I'd be found frozen. Did I mention that I drove without the heat on because of the gas situation? Dumb ass.

I can't even really explain to you how bad it was. I'm just too upset. It was classic Cleveland times ten. I'm pretty sure I'll have to cancel all of my routes tomorrow which will be a mega disaster. I hate yelly customers. But I'd rather have them then dead crews. God, I hate winter. Almost as much as I hate Cameron Diaz. I'm over this. I need to go rape my DVR.

And I haven't even shopped for V-Day dinner yet! BLECH!

No comments: