Thursday, February 08, 2007

Can you say "best birthday EVER"? I totally can and totally will.

I really and truly am a lucky girl. Due to this fact, one would wonder why I boo-hoo and crab so much. Enjoy this. I'm taking a rare oppotunity to count my blessings. I had a lovely birthday. Lovely is the best word to describe it, I think, and I rarely use that word.I was overcome by text messages, phone calls, e-mails, My Space comments from the nuts who love, or at least tolerate, me. It was a nice ego boost for the day.

For the first time in my life, I had flowers delivered to me at work and my fella was as excited for me to get them as I was to have them. Beautiful, hands down.My VP took me to lunch at the white trash Golden Corral where I stuffed myself full of mashed potatos (not a diet friendly lunch). I had corn and fruit punch and ice-cream and took an hour lunch, which I dont' do...because I COULD!My office gal pals took me to the local dive for beer and my money was no good there that day! Which is just the way I like my money to be!

And while all of this was going down, my superboy was cooking me dinner...porkchops, potatos, veggies, bread, and even a cake with pink icing!My presents were beyond bizarre...a baseball mit and baseballs, a DVD of a movie both Bill and I hated, some stuff for my workout regime, a rubber ducky that grows 300x it's size, and some gourmet chocolate covered strawberries. Weird combo but rad thoughts.

And now, this weekend, the Queen B is coming from C-Bus and we're all going to do it up right! I can barely hold my bladder contents in due to all the anticipation. This birthday has been really incredible and it's one that won't end for at least another week or so. Just the way I like things...about me me me! THANKS Y'ALL! LOVE YOU TO DEATH! DEATH, I SAY!

No comments: