Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm in a fairly suck-o mood which seriously goes hand-in-hand, do-si-do-ing if you will, with my past Valentine's Days. People are selfish. I know. I'm one of them. But probably for the first time ever, I just don't gvie a rat's ass. If people treat you like flies on dog poo, why should you care what the Hell they are doing? I'm not going to care. I'm not going to beg (or wait for) and apology. I'm just going to go out and have a kick-ass time and not wonder what my selfish jerk-off boyfriend is doing. For real...I could sit here and paint a glowing picture of how retarded I am for him 24 hours a day but that would be a big, fat, pig-sized lie. Sometimes he sucks. Today he sucks. I'm just going to shake off his suckiness and you know where I'm going to do that?

CHUCK'S STEAKHOUSE IN AKRON!
(home of the all-day $3.99 steak dinner)
-The Pussyfoot Girls
-The Ally Casters
- The Slack-Jawed Yokels
-The Devilibillies.

Pull those $4 out of your g-string...tall beers, big boobs, loud rock. Live a little.

No comments: