Saturday, February 03, 2007

Gotta do what's gotta be done. I'm liquored up!

Note to self: do not drink your weight in beer and shots the night before you have to get up at 5:00a for work. This can only lead to bad things including cookie-tossing and head hula hoops. And you'll kick youself square in the arse for being so foolish when 3 out of 5 of your work trucks won't start because it's 7 degrees outside and there's nothing you can do about it because what the HELL do you know about moving trucks? Squat, that's what. I should have been home and back in bed HOURS ago but God is punishing me. Most other religions would say he's not a punishing God but I'm Catholic for crying out loud. It's all about guilt. Why am I even typing this? I've got Advil PMs with my name on them. Gots to recover so I can start all over again at Carol's shin-diggity tonight. Temporary coma, here I come!

Stupid trucks.

No comments: