Saturday, March 03, 2007

Girl's Night Out featuring the female employees of the former Shamrock takes place tonight. I went from being a blonde to a red head just for the occasion. Red is better on me. Saucy. I'm getting dolled up cause I never get to really go out on the town. And I dont' even have to be a designated driver cause a limo will be rolling up shortly. I kind of get embarrassed by limos but hey...it's free and you can drink in it!

Our itinerary is pretty scheduled and I like it. I like some structure. I'm the last broad to be picked up and I guarantee all my confidants will be drunk by the time they get here. It's the first time some of them have been to my pad. They can marvel at my new yellow kitchen! So 50s! So cooking friendly and cheerful! Regardless, we're heading to the Powerhouse Pubs for an all-male review. I'm not jazzed about this but whatever. They serve drinks there. Then to the Howl at the Moon Saloon. I've always wanted to go there and I like to sing along so...good times.

I'll keep you posted on any of the various possible hijinx!

No comments: