Wednesday, October 11, 2006

There's no escape without a scrape.

Cough! Sneeze! UGH!

Went to Bill's last night (how many blogs can I start with that sentence) which was probably a big mistake. He needed to borrow my car to pick up the kids so I got dropped off at his digs and was sent right to bed. There was no TV and I was fussy upstairs alone. I could feel how awful I looked but I came down anyway. The kids probably told their mother I'ma zombie but hey, I'm still a hot zombie from time to time.

They family went to a soccer game and I laid dying on the couch watching the boob tube. I watched 2 episode of 30 Minute Meals and some Full House. I helped Taylor with some math homework...yes, I said math homework because believe it or not haters, I can handle long division with decimals...and then my head was just somewhere else. I got my good-bye hugs and crashe donce again. I went to bed with a headache and feeling of ill and woke up with a sore throat, ear ache, cough.

I'm doing something I usually hate to do and that's sleeping in my own bed tonight. I'm just to groggy and snotty and sick city to be driving 20 minutes just to infect someone else and spread my germs. They're already all over his linens and pillows. In fact, I'm pretty sure I woke up and he had created a germ barrier between us with a pillow (though he denies it). So I'm a home body tonight. I have soup, I have juice, I have Airborne, and South Park and Freak Show are on tonight so I'm all set.

I have a soft stuffed ghost that will have to be a Bill stand-in tonight.

I NEED TO GET BETTER! SOMEBODY CURE ME ALREAD!!!!

No comments: