Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No pill's gonna kill my ill.

Are you kidding me!? You have GOT to be kidding me! I went to Bill's last night and uttered the dumbest words in the history of dumb words (not surpassing "nincompoop" or "snickerdoodle" or "squeegee" though). "I don't want to jinx anything but I think I'm getting sick". Well, good going dummy. That's a surefire way to get a cold.

And I've got one. I need Airborne and sleep. I am NOT missing the race. God, Jesus, the whole lot of 'em up there can be punished with cancer later in life but I need this cold to be gone by 1:00p on Friday. If I get a stiff neck, I know that I and the race are done for. Someone make me some chicken soup and fluff my pillows please. Ugh, why does my body hate me and why does it choose to hate me at THEE worst times? I'm getting riled up. I need to rest my head on my desk.

I am NOT sick! I am NOT sick! I am NOT sick!

And as an end note to any higher powers that are reading, please don't give me cancer. I don't really want it. I just have a big mouth and talk a big game. I'm an ass. So...cancer free zone over here.

No comments: