Friday, October 13, 2006

Long way to go and a short time to get there.

And we...are...out of here!

Try to miss me as much as humanly possible while I am gone because that is how much I will miss you. I wish I could take a lock of everyone's hair to rub on my face during the drive but that would just be too much work for my scissors and too much fodder for my future Psychiatrist. We'll be trucking right past Winston-Salem so I'll be sure to blow it a kiss and say it's from all my peeps from OH who represent at Heavy Rebel.

But for now...

GONE RACIN'!!!

GO TONY!

GO JAMIE!

Sidenote: I am really not a hillbilly. Eventhough I have nothing against hillbillies. I prefer Squidbillies but whatever. And I am by no means a redneck which I think applies more to Nascar anyway. I just like cars that go real fast and crash a lot. And I like that sound...zooooooom! Zoooooooom! Zooooooom!

No comments: