Saturday, October 21, 2006

So many doubts frequent my mind all the time.

Today is Sweetest Day in Michigan and Ohio. I gave a present to my marshmallow this morning and he dug it. I wasn't shocked that I didn't get one in return. He said I have things coming my way when we meet up again later for our Sweetest Day date. Even if I get a home made construction paper card, I'll be happy. In fact, I don't even need that, and not because this isn't a real holiday but because he's making me dinner. And he is the one who called it romantic. Cooking me a romatic dinner. This man could could me a hostile dinner and I'd be fine and dandy. Especially if it was a hostile porkchop! I don't even really need the dinner either though I do like to scarf down the chow. It's just cool that I get to spend the day with him. We've come a long way since Valentine's Day.

Happy Sweetest Day to all the romantic and hostile people out there!

And congratulations to Greg and Anne Yanito who have probably said I do down in Tennessee by now. I wish them all the happiness in the world because they are mighty fine people. You better bring back pictures Carol Anne Patrice!

No comments: