Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace.

La-La-Lisa
A poem by me, a non-poet and major asshole

La-La-Lisa, oh she's the girl for me!
La-La-Lisa, she as cool as can be!
She left Ohio and me feelin' sad
But you can't spend all day bein' mad
Who could be mad at La-La-Lisa?

La-La-Lisa, she moved oh so far away!
La-La-Lisa must miss Cleveland every day!
Down south being a nurse and such
Now I'll have to drink twice as much
There's no other drunk like La-La-Lisa!

La-La-Lisa, no inhabitions to be found!
La-La-Lisa, she'll wrestle you to the ground!
Knock out the tooth of a large, strong man
Give me a drunken, fake breast exam
So many funny stories 'bout La-La-Lisa!

La-La-Lisa, she went and joined the Force!
La-La-Lisa, she rocks her uniform (of course)!
She may think I can be a big jerk
But I wear my Air Force hoodie to work
Won't you ever come home, La-La-Lisa?

That was more of a catchy tune than a poem. Ta-da!

P.S. I'm super early to work and I'm back in that little relationshipy thing I had going on because I made a list of reasons why I loved the fool in the first place and it put my mind at ease. We have a hot date to go to a funeral tonight. We're bad people. We'll see you in Hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the best song anyone has ever wrote about me...i LOVE it!