Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reaching out. Touching me. Touching you.

So I left my man. He put a little too much volume and rage in my ear hole this morning and I had enough! I was at the end of my rope, tying it into a noose and slipping it over my head! And now of course now I can't stop crying, we wouldn't even look at each other, and I'm wearing a scarf that is really stupid but I refuse to take it off because I'm prooving a point. I'm not sure what that is but it has to do with me thinking the scar fis cool and not caring what anyone thinks when in all actuality, I'm not too keen on the scarfas a scarf. Maybe as a headband.

Do you see what I'm doing? Trying to distract myself from how rotten I feel. You get upset about the HORRIBLE events that took place Friday and you vent about them...and I guess you vent to the wrong persona nd it gets around now EVERYONE IS PSYCHO! That was a weird way to end that thought but that's how I'm ending it. PSYCHO! I went to my dude's house last night to watch a flick (I was invited over after I was apologized to because he was PSYCHO just like everyone else) and it was stellar and then it turns to fecal remains once I got to work. Why are all of the men in my life like spoiled dairy products? They were once so delicious and desireable and I thought about them constantly...yum yum yum...and then they go bad and make you throw up and poo like mad. And they smell sour. And you throw them away! BAD DAIRY PRODUCTS ARE DESTROYING MY LIFE.

I'm sad. At least Gilmore is on tonight. Bring it on, Lorelai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, i'm so pumped you referenced neil in your blog title.