Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'll have to pack my things and go.

Can you say LAZY FREAKING BUMS???

We didn't do ANYTHING last night! Not a THING! And I didn't even MIND which means I'm getting elderly. Seriously though, work burns us out and we just crashed while watching Cast Away in our pajamas in bed. I woke up with a vicious stomach ache which lead me to believe Robot Wolves were clawing their way through my intestinal track. It's never fun to have a tummy ache at your guy's house but luckily, he was in a coma. I could have projectile vommited all over the house and he would have never known. All is better now. It HAS to be. We're going camping and I really don't feel like pooping in the woods, killing various life forms.

I need to pack since I was such a flipping lazy, carmping bum last night. See y'all later unless I get eaten by a bear or slaughtered in the haunted forrest. Oh yeah, there is SO a haunted forrest.

No comments: