Friday, October 20, 2006

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more.

I have a secret. I am not telling anyone. Not just yet. Because my secret makes me feel very, very silly and a little dirty. I'm not saying if I feel physically dirty (like I just robber a grave and am covered in death) or emotionally dirty (like I just cheated on my fella with his best friend). But I do feel slightly dirty. And silly. But I also feel very ALIVE! And like I need to slap on some deoderant. Anyway, it's good to be alive. I'm glad your'e all alive. Unless you zombies. Because then YOU are technically not alive. And you're probably dirtier (physically AND emotionally) and stinkier that I am. Go back to sleep, zombies!

I like having a secret. Sure, it's not as fun as having the secret about the guy from Legendary Shack Shakers, but it's still fun. For now. Cause I know I'll break on this one. I'll probably tell Carol the first chance I get because any semi-dirty/stinky secret I have seems to fall right out of my mouth when I see her. She's like a smut-magnet. I know that sounds bad and I hope she doesn't take any offence to that because I just mean that I feel I must tell Carol everything whether she wants to know or not. Actually...ESPECIALLY if she wants to know or not! She'll never look at coffee the same again, I'll tell you what.

No comments: