Monday, October 09, 2006

It lets you know where you stand.

Holy flipping flapjacks! So much neeeeeeeeeeews!

I have like zero time to make this report because I'm typing on the sly which is not very professional but if I didn't get some things off my chest, I would have jugs like Dolly Parton! And those could kill a man. A lot of jugs can, in fact. Potsie's jugs surely could, even if one is bigger than the other ad she can't wear horizontal stripes. As Ricki Lake once said, "Our bosoms are our weapons".

So here's the quick lowdown:

1. Camping was a blast. People loved Bill and he had fun/ I think he bonded with my sisters and one of my nephews. We chowed down, we had way to much hot chocolate, we survived the Haunted Forrest, we took walks, we sat by the fire, we at S'Mores, and we didn't freeze to death like Tessa and I did two years ago (I am a ghost now by the way, much like Juliana Hatfield in that episode of "My So-Called Life"). It was a blast and I'm glad we went. Sometimes it's cool to hang with family. And it's really fun to know you can HAVE FUN without beer.

2. I gave Bill a one of a kind, custom made Jimmie Johnson light-up pumpkin (foam so he can use it all year) and I think it was a blessing because WE ARE GOING TO THE RACE THIS WEEKEND! It's a long story on how the tickets and hotel fell into our laps but they DID and that's what counts! He could have asked anyone to join him and he asked me and I am JAZZED! We're leaving work early on Friday for Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, North Carolina. Lowe's is "The House That Jimmie Built" so how perfect that we are heading out to that track? A whole wekeend away from work...just the 2 of us. Maybe it sounds redneck and silly to you, but I am really excited. Pee in my pants excited. Kick a puppy excited. Retard like strength excited.

What a rockin' weekend. For real. Fo sho'. Just what I needed (just what I NEEDED!!!).

No comments: