Friday, January 01, 2010

A world in white gets underway.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! My first blog of 2010!!

I'm going to erase Wednesday from my memory. It was bananas.

Well, while it wasn't overly fancy-pants, our New Year's Eve was solid. And so far, 2010 has been solid, too. We hung out with a group of pals for the big event, old and new and old-that-became-new-again, rocked the bejesus out of our margarita machine, toasted at midnight with a luscious lip-lock, and woke up hangover-free in our own bed!!! I have nothing but high hopes for this year.

I'm going to tell my husband I love him every day. Even if I hate him.

Besides that, I resolve to do the following:

-Build up my immune system (vitamins, diet, exercise).
-De-stress my liiiife.
-Make art a priority again (oooooh, do I have a RAD project in store).
-Revive both PFG and Jump In The Sac.
-Put a bun in the oven.
-Forgive and forget.
-Spend quality time with my friends.
-Keep up with my new photo blog.
-Get tattooed, travel, cook, make-out, be awesome...

I may add more to the list in the next few days but for now, I feel that is a solid list. And 2010 with be quite a solid year. I hope it is for the rest of you as well. I'm going to try and keep a positive mental attitude (which does NOT mean I'm going to stop being sarcastic, snarky, and scrappy) because feeling rad feels a lot better than feeling lousy!

Are you with me???

P.S. To those holding my pillow hostage...GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

No comments: