Monday, January 04, 2010

And when I could, I gave strength to you.

New look for a new year. Fresh start. Refreshing.

CONGRATULATIONS APRIL AND D.A.B.!!! Holy cow, I am so excited for you guys and know that you'll make rad parents. Another Ol' Kentucky Shark-Baby...awesome! And April, I hope it gets better for you. I'll have a beer and cigarette waiting as soon as Baby Bell pops out.

I'm all snowed in. Buried under blankets. Watching "Away We Go" on my last day off. The holidays are over and I go back to real life tomorrow. The couple in the movie are standing on thier porch and there's a warm breeze. I'm trying to imagine it all over me. Not trying to be poetic or romantic because that's just gross. I could just really use some spring time. My hands are so cold that it's hard to type, it's hard to sleep. I hate you winter. A lot.

The new PHOTO BLOG (<- - -go on, click it) has been boatloads of fun. I really look forward to having an entire year of my life documented in photos You should follow it. You don't have to be a member of Blogger to do so. You don't have to be a member to comment either. Those were just a few FYIs for you. Which reminds me of a new resolution: stop using "FYI". It's obnoxious.

We watched "Paranormal Activity" last night and I want those 2 hours of my life back.

NOW!

Stephanie and Carol, two of the most incredible women I know, have vowed to "Care less in 2010". I think they are geniuses. In fact, I know they are and I vow to be more like them this year. I also vow to remove "Ring Of Fire" from my Ipod. And to go to that supply house and buy mannequin arms and legs to paint. Tell me you don't want a table that's supported by two painted mannequin legs? Yeah...that's what I thought. And I know that was all random but I don't care. See? Caring less already and feeling RAD about it!

No comments: