Friday, January 15, 2010

There's nothing else for me to do.

I'm currently coasting. And coasting is fine by me. Life hasn't been utterly mind-blowing but it hasn't been down-right rotten either. Budgets are in order, plans have been made, fun is being had, and life is being lived. I guess that's really all there is to say right now. Short and sweet.

Things To Look Forward To...

5 days until Tessa and I start our 3 month workout progam.
7 days until family time @ Kalahari.
12 days until our tropical vacation gets booked.
15 days until Japanese birthday dinner & Miss Firecracker show.
22 days until my birthday parrrrrrtay.
23 days until my 31st birthday.
30 days until Valentine's Day.
46 days until Phoebe's art opening & our date w/ Donny and Sadie.
47 days until Phoebe's wedding reception awesomeness.
73 days until our 2 year anniversary (of dating).
89 days until Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
100 days until we leave for vacation.
168 days until Heavey Rebel.

3 comments:

Sharky Marie P.G. said...

TEST

phoebe marie said...

i hate to inform you that, in the 46 days category, my art show should be removed. i cancelled it.
LUCKILY, i did not cancel your date with donny and sadie. so you still have something good to look forward to that day.

jk said...

The Plain Dealer and cleveland.com are creating what we hope will be the most comprehensive directory of Northeast Ohio bloggers. Yours is one I've been following, and I'd like to see it on our list. Please sign up at http://bit.ly/5pTxkw

If you have any questions, let me know.
-- jkroll@plaind.com