Thursday, April 02, 2009

With man made feelings and scars still healing.

It's been a long time since I've blogged twice in one day.

Because I got busy living.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that the sours grapes are done feeding my raaaaaaaaaage! SOUR GRAPES! Oh, Milo. Regardless, as the day has gone by and words-n-feelings and whatnot have been thrown around (better than fists, I'd say, but painful all the same), it seems like all the fallout has settled and everyone has come out relatively unharmed. But don't mistake my calm state of being of turning pussy on ya. I still wouldn't mess with me.

NO MORE. DONE. GONE.

I just wanted those words saved for posterity.

In lighter, fluffier news...I have a weekend of "serious together time" ahead. That's a start, I'll tell you what. We don't want to be bothered until Monday morning. And that's an order! So enjoy your weekends doing whatever you're doing.

No comments: