Monday, November 30, 2009

What others tell you won't be true.

PJ Mac ATTACK indeed! Some of you may have received a dark but nonetheless bloody picture of gauze and chaos on Wednesday night. That was my thumb which was ripped open during our weekly date night. Blood splattered all over...me. Who knew such a small yet flappish wound could bleed for so many days? Regardless, it hindered my ability to bowl and sleep (not simultaneously) as the thumb had a heartbeat of it's own.

Turkey Day was basic. I ate, I saw "New Moon" again, I conquered.

I set up our X-Mas tree this weekend. Done put out some lights. We're not Christmas people. I never really have been. And Todd thinks Christmas "looks ugly". Still, since there's a small fry living in the house, we did our best to make things festive. I've got to say...I am in love with the tree. A few years back, I left the tree up until May! I got a lot of flack for it but I loved that sucker. I guess I'll try my best to enjoy all the chaos this year. I wonder what the body count post my effort will be.

Project Basement Chill Spot, well under way!

Not sleeping is the pits. It's going to be a long day, y'all.

No comments: