Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You my mirror. You my iron bars.

A picture from our wedding has been entered into the People's Choice category of a wedding photography contest on Top Knot. There are 500+ pictures so we probably won't WIN but that doesn't mean we won't TRY. Not that we would win anything...it was entered by our photographer, and he's awesome so I want HIM to WIN! All you need to do is follow this link and vote for us. And push your friends to vote for us. Bribe them if you have to! We'd appreciate it. All it takes is an e-mail address. You can be done in no time flat!

If you weren't at the big event, let me tell you a little story. Todd and I were sitting at the head table, finally getting a chance to kick it. Then that clank, clank, clanking on the glasses started alerting us that it was time to get our smooch on. My husband held up the napkin thinking we could irk some people by hiding the lip-locking. Little did we know that Jeff was behind us capturing the moment. So much for being sneaky! Anyway, when we saw it the first time, we went bananas. It's our favorite...or at least in the top 3. It's just US, how we are...and all the people we love...stuffing their faces!

So please vote for Jeff's rad pic. And have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unemployment Crafts Girl said...

Voted! I remember the first time I saw that picture, too. It blew my mind. And I love how Todd's efforts to be sneaky led to the exact opposite!

Camevil said...

Done and done! That pic is gold.