Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Velvet glove and an iron fist.

I wish I had it in me to stay up late tonight and request the non-live version of "Iron Curtain Rock" by The Drags on Hot Trash. But I'm flipping exhausted. It's chronic. Just like how awesome I am. Even though I'm not feeling too ultra awesome right at this moment.

I wonder if Glen Danzig tried to sue The Misfits and by "The Misfits", I mean the band girl band rivals of Jem and The Holograms. It seems like something douchey that he'd do. While my love for all things Danzig lives on, I am utterly thrilled that I put a big Easter bow on my tattoo.

But this isn't about Danzig. It's about wanting ALL of the Misfits dolls, including Clash, who BECAME a Hologram if memory serves. Clash? The Misfits? HA!. Clash did have a neon green fur coat. I had her. I never had any of the Misfits. I think Tessa did. And I think I was jealous.

Maybe I'm rambling. I'm pretty sure I am. I'm just not having the most boss of days and blathering is my method of...I don't know. Of feeling like myself. Cause blathering is what I do. And I know not every day can be Halloween. Most days you have to live the day-to-day.

I wish I could take yoga seriously.

1 comment:

erin said...

dang, i had that cd with me, too!