Friday, November 20, 2009

Anything I want, he gives it to me.

I had too many Sno-Caps for breakfast. My insides are fighting back.

So much for healthy living!

Todd and I have been super "on" the past few days. All in love-n-junk. Yesterday was 2 months of being hitched and in that 2 months, I found out about lifelong mono and constant exhaustion AND Todd became an economic statistic. What's going to happen when we hit 6 months? Scurvy? House fire? PIN WORMS!?!?! Regardless of recent stressors, we've managed to remain feisty and flirty. Even when I want to punch the world in the brain.

Been almost 12 hours since "New Moon" came out. Heart go throb.

Alright. I just wanted to spit some randomness at you because my blog blathering will be cut down some (yeah, yeah, do your cartwheels and cheer). My life has become a little bit of a tornado as of late so my free time is spent a little differently. I'll still be here. I'll still be rambling. It will just be less frequently. Believe me, I need this thang to rant-n-rave on so my hair stops falling out and I don't keep it...whatever "it" is...all bottled up!

VIVA!

2 comments:

Bob Ignizio said...

Sno-Caps for breakfast? You've only got yourself to blame. Even if your blogging slows down, you need to post your review of 'New Moon' when you see it so we can compare notes. I was pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it, although the whole 100 year old guy chasing after teenage tail thing still creeps me out.

achrome said...

Nice blogging