Wednesday, November 11, 2009

That's something you can't deny.

Coma for 1, please.

My body feels 10 times as heavy as usual. Everything aches down to my eyeballs, fingernails and teeth. I think even my hair hurts. Todd pulled me in for a hug this morning as I think he could sense my general misery. Lifting my arms to hug back was an effort. And the pressure of his hands on my back was painful. I appreciated the gesture and the comfort but was saddened by the fact that something I love so much was making me want to bawl my sore eyeballs out.

It's been coming on since Sunday. It's probably been coming on for longer than that. But the days I feel bad, I just think it has to do with the CFS or the virus (that sounds so creepy but it's basically just getting mono over and over and over again). And thinking that way has helped. When I feel overly exhausted, I don't automatically think I'm sick. But I have to admit that I am this time. I hope it's just some random bug and not that 5 day flu that's been going around...or Bacon Fever (Oh, Phoebe).

I need a system re-boot. Big time.

1 comment:

phoebe marie said...

efffffff the bacon fever, dude!!!

feel better.