Monday, July 28, 2008

Taking everything she can't steal.

Happy belated Birthday, Phoebe Bean! You're hotter and better than ever, even if I haven't seen you in weeks! I can feel your hotness radiating through Cleveland...are you even IN Cleveland??? You're like a car that upgrades itself so you don't have to get the new model or body style. You're ALWAYS the new model. Did you like that? I compared you to a car. Alright, so I miss you and my mind has turned to complete Jell-O. I just want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and remind you that you are an amazing woman (like you didn't know) and a kick-ass friend (I'm sure I don't tell you that enough. Reconnect this year has meant more to me than you could possibly know. You've helped me through a whole boat load of "downs" and helped me enjoy the fuck out of a ton of "ups". The most important thing I've learned from you this year is that some people just aren't worth fretting over. Anyway...I can't wait until we can find the time to celebrate your birthday together. I love you to DEATH!

No comments: