Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I can't BELIEVE what you just said.

I am not in the greatest of moods right now despite the fact that I am currently enjoying a Snickers. And I keep holding my breath which is leading me to believe that I have reached the maximum stress level that my body can handle right now. My body does weird things like hold it's breath without asking me sometimes. My body is a jerk. Regardless, I just got some news that I was pretty damn shocked about it. I can't be mad but I can be upset so I'm upset. And my upset is causing me to think about all of the other things that have gone to Hell this year. It makes things seem far more horrific than they are when you list all of the upsets at once. I know it is not the end of the world...that none of the things on my list fot into the "end of the world" category but COME ON! I need a break.

No comments: