Friday, July 18, 2008

Horny little baby in my back seat.

Speaking of back seats...

I almost gave up on building the "Best Back Seat" trophy for the Dragway 42 trophy building contest. Money became as tight as a hooker's top and corners needed to be cut like an attention-seeking person's arms after Heavy Rebel...and the trophy wasn't a necessity. I was c-c-c-c-c-crushed. I thought about pan-handling to some of my pallies to get the scratch to build the damn thing. Todd asked me if it was REALLY that important. To me...it WAS really that important. And he came through like my Weasel in flat black armor. Yeah, I designed it, but he came through with parts and rustled up someone to weld it and he's as pumped as I am! I've been working on painting it and am going to get the letting slapped on tonight and...it's sharp. I'm not sure if we'll WIN (it's OUR trophy now, for sure) but I feel so accomplished just by having something bad ass to turn in.

I think Todd knows that a lot of things that were important to me have been ruined recently...and he made it happen to make me happy which is super cool. The contest is tomorrow so crossed your digits. Then we have to distribute it to whoever has the "Best Back Seat"...then it's gone forever. Whoever wins BETTER apprecaite the blood, sweat, and other bodily fluids that made this thing possible. Upon penalty on DEATH!

So the Dragway 42 Rock-n-Race weekend starts tonight and I'm beyond super psyched. Like I've said, Todd and I are campping out there tonight. It's not that we'll be ALONE, especially since Grimm and Jim will be there...but a lot of our usually thugs aren't coming until tomorrow. Any time we get to spend out-n-about together, doing something different, is fun. It'll be a chance to take it easy in preparation for tomorrow! Saturday is single-handedly the BEST day at the Rock-n-Race. Everyone's there, everyone's drinking, Pussyfoot Girls are ON, we all stay up late and camp out...there is a lot of activity going on but it's so spread out over the day that it's a good way to chill with good friends. The people I love to be around are there. Sometimes we're all together, sometimes we're in little groups, sometimes Todd and I will be alone. Either way...I'm super psyched. After my terrible STRANGE mood the past two days...this is what I need. These are the people I need.

PHOTOS TO FOLLOW!

No comments: