Monday, March 29, 2010

Your face looks good to me.

I woke up to a giant dry erase board on the couch that said "Happy Girlfriend Anniversary" with scribbled hearts and flowers on it. I must've had the goofiest grin on my face when I saw that. Yep. 2 years ago today, I checked the "YES" box when asked to be someone's girlfriend. I feel like a nerd this morning...and I like it. Happy 2 Years, Boyfriend.

Now that all the goof is out of my system...

I received some sad news this morning regarding one of my very best friends in the whole world. A person who has always managed to keep me together when I was falling to pieces. Now it's my turn to be there for them and I just have no words of wisdom. I should be an expert, honestly. I hate that this person is hurting. I HATE THAT YOU'RE HURTING! I hate when anyone I love hurts. You want to say and do the right things but being able to provide genuine comfort is difficult. Anyway, if I could go through this pain for you instead, I would, HOESTLY. I love you.

72 days until vacation! WEE!

That's all I've got.

11/4/03 @ 3:06pm: I don't like Turbonegro and it seems as if Bam Margera likes to lick their Norwegian asses. I hope that phase ends soon. Norwegian ass licking and face make-up related to bands is out this season. Stay hip.

No comments: