Thursday, March 25, 2010

Doubles with a twist that I cannot resist.

I'm going to recommend that everyone get a copy of  "Get Fired" by Smoking Popes, preferably on vinyl if you can find it. It's an excellent record for spring or summer. The jams on that album were the soundtrack to many of my favorite high school memories. "Not That Kind of Girlfriend" is my favorite of the bunch though it is the one that sticks out for having a more rockin'/less mellow, sound than the rest. Regardless...get it...listen to it.

I'm in a more mellow/less rockin', mood today.

Retraction: Naduah will NOT win America's Next Top Model. And I'm not just saying that because she was kicked off last week. I changed my mind about her during last week's episode when I realized she was beautiful but her personality was sucko. I don't care about you being raised in a religious cult or about you posing nude with your black husband. Nothing about you seemed genuine. You're off my radar. Now I only care about Raina and Jessica. Sayonara, bald bitch.

On to something less hostile. Oh! I ordered Birnbaum's 2010 Walt Disney World guide. It's the must-have book for anyone planning a trip there. If you're going for more than a day and you're not organized, you'll miss out AND you'll need a vacation from your vacation. I've been there 5 times but this is my first time being the planner. I'm over preparing now so I don't have anything to sweat but sweat itself once we're Florida bound. I'm excited so just humor me.

I really am itching to see "The Runaways" despite the fact that I am anti-Dakota Fanning. I think Kristen Stewart miiiiiight be able to pull off Joan Jett's suttle nastiness. We'll see. Maybe I'll hit the Saturday matinee. I don't want to pay full price for something that has the potential to make me slash the screen to shreds.

May 6, 2004 @ 9:06am : For breakfast, I will be serving up 1/2 a Skor bar, 4 Olive Garden after dinner mints, 3 condoms from Planned Parenthood, and a Meidcal Mutual insurance card covered in notes I took at an Anti-Bush rally on Tuesday. It may not sound healthy, but I'm sure it will be mind-blowingly delicious and thigh fattening.

1 comment:

Camevil said...

I'm on team Not-Kristen-Stewart-As-Joan-Jett. Joan Jett is not twitchy.