Monday, March 22, 2010

Now they're livin' at last.

Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia are for the birds.

I hate birds.

This is not how I wanted to start my week, all exhausted and crabby with my head barely screwed on. I woke up every 10 minutes dying of thirst but not wanting to walk down the stairs to remedy the situation. After 2 glasses of water (yes, disgusting water), a liter of Ginger Ale and a glass of lemonade, I vowed to just drink Todd's blood if I woke up again. When I DID wake up, he was gone and I fell off the bed, opting to lay on the floor until the alarm went off. Hooray for being uber-lazy! Sucko.

The weekend was far less annoying.

I made roast beef for the first time (sorry...meat-eaters over here) to celebrate 6 months of wedded chaos and Todd loved it! SUCCESS!!! Saturday we hit the Monsters game...best logo in sports if you ask me. And for the record, Harry Buffalo has the worst french onion soup I've ever had. It tastes like gravel and disappointment.  Sunday we watched Jimmie Johnson win at Bristol...my team ROCKED...and chowed down on some steak. Steak that I don't have to prepare or pay for is always the tastiest. Lots of eating and laughing and good times this weekend.

All ruined by my inability to catch winks!

I know I'm bitching about something that's not a big deal but that's what I do! It's my thing. I'm a  major complainer today because being sleepy can do that to a person. On the bright side, if there is a bright side to being a zombie, the calendar indicates that we'll be leaving for vacation in 79 days. And after I do some scribbling on it, the calendar will also indicate that I'll be in a temporary coma all weekend restoring my awesomeness.

1 comment:

Camevil said...

Lack of sleep is a real ass kicker. And congrats on the roast beef success. I can never seem to cook a big hunk 'o meat without drying the sucker out.