Thursday, March 04, 2010

You gotta promise not to stop when I say when.

After reading Trash You Up this morning, I desperately want to listen to "Everlong" by Foo Fighters. I find that song to be pretty sexy, and sexy is NOT a word I frequently use. In fact, I feel sort of creepy for using it at all. Regardless, I wouldn't mind romping around to that jam. I could see things getting sweaty. Erin's blog made me feel overly nostalgic this morning. I love you, Erin. And I love that you're listed as "Hot Trash" in my phone's contact list.

I have a productive cough. I demanded the Pneumonia vaccine back in November (I think I've had it 6 or 7 times). Who wants to bet that it failed? As of this moment, I will not say that I'm "sick" because I'm still upbeat and rockin', just with a productive and annoying cough that was previously dry and annoying. And if you're over hearing about my ailments, allow me to quote Lagwagon: If they are sick of my complaining, I am sick of being sick.

I'm itching for spring. I want to ride my sweet bicycle and hangout in the sunshine, soaking up the vitamin D. Even being able to cruise around with my car windows rolled down would suit me just fine. I plan to spend more time outside this spring-n-summer. More swimming, carnivals, car shows, cookouts and the like. More bike rides and trips to the park. And I want to get ice-cream with YOU, Phoebe Jeans. I shouldn't say that I want to spend more time outside (though I do). I want to spend more time out and about (because I want to do things like go rollerskating with YOU, Erin).

I just want to make the most of good weather this year. I want to make the most of this YEAR, especially if I have a bun in the over. I refuse to get the wind knocked out of me by the 1st trimester. Let's face it...according to my doc and the internet, I'll have a harder time then most due to the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I'm just going to have to push harder and fight through it. The odds are sometimes stacked against me but if I say I'm going to do something, I try my damn best to do it.

Is it spring yet?

1 comment:

erin said...

everlong IS sexy!~!! yeah, 90s! rollerskating! your post just made ME pumped!!!