Saturday, February 06, 2010

Spin that record, babe!

My birthday party is in 12 hours and I can't wait. It's been so long since I've had a party here and I know it will be legenday...if everyone is brave enough to battle the snow, which they had better be! It's going to be a full house with 4 bands and swarms of friends coming and going. I know exactly how lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do and I can't wait to celebrate 31 years of my life with them.

And next comes babies! How's that for an adventure?? I already said that Jen May, Little Jen, April and I will all need to get matching jackets to show the other mother's who rocks the PTA! So maybe I'm going a little overboard.

BACKTRACK...what's ACTUALLY next up is watching Peyton and Hank get their Super Bowl rings tomorrow. That's right. You heard me. I've picked the Super Bowl winners the past 5 years. I have faith that my streak will continue! Nothing like spending your birthday being right and awesome! Forgive me...I woke up in a stellar mode...with really obnoxious breath. Got to remedy that. I hope I see all of y'all here tonight for the mayhem.

31, HERE I COME!

No comments: