Monday, February 22, 2010

And a little air between your lips and mine.

Eating grapes and cheese makes me happy.

Listening to "Blood and Peanut Butter" makes me happy, too.

I'm in a stellar mood on a Monday which is a rare thing. It could have something to do with the fact that Todd and I were like teenagers this weekend. I think I fell in love all over again which is either awesome or gross, depending on your Monday mood. If you told me you fell in love with your fella/lady all over again, I'd probably stick knitting needles in my ears (in the eyes would be taking it too far). We laughed a lot. He likes the way I say "sandwidge" and made me one for today's lunch. I think I took my favorite picture of him ever yesterday...and my favorite picture of us. Random, I know.

Get out your needles and deal with it.

Things To Look Forward To...


4 days until fun time @ Now That's Class.
18 days until Phoebe's art opening & our date w/ Donny and Sadie.
19 days until Phoebe's wedding reception awesomeness.
45 days until our 2 year anniversary (of dating).
61 days until Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
69 days until Deadbolt.
84 days until Reverend Horton Heat.
106 days until we leave for vacation.

No comments: