Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This remedy has got to me.

I threw up at work today! For no reason at all! I'm not hungover because I only has 2.5 beers on my date with Phoebe. Didn't eat anything fishy that would make me squirrely...didn't eat too much at all. Maybe I have a parasite. And by "parasite", I do NOT mean "something that will become someone that will be dependent on me until they are 18". Maybe it's a tape worm. Todd asked me last night if I had lost weight. I have but not enough that I thought anyone would notice. Maybe it IS a tapeworm. Or maybe it's this cold/flu that's been raping everyone around town. Maybe it's coming for me next! Either way, I felt better for a hot minute and now I'm back to feeling sea-sick. I wonder if a Snickers will help?

Leaving to see Becky in 24 hours. Psyched...NOW!

Oh...that stress I had yesterday? Todd saved the day.

I am not exaggerating in the least when I say it feels like my intestines are trying to pull a Mexican Surfboard with my stomach. I honestly may throw up the Snickers I just ate. This is SO unfair! That's 50 cents I'm getting ready to flush. Grrrrrrr.

No comments: