Thursday, October 30, 2008

This day never seems to end.

I can't even believe this. I should believe it but I can't. It's not fair. I had a very brief window of feeling better-n-on the mend and that window slammed shut. I have brand new symptoms that include sneezing. Not just sneezing but sneezing with the force of a hurricane inside my skull! I am chugging water by the liter full...WATER! For me, that's like drinking bottled blood, I hate water so much. But I am so THIRSTY. I can not get control of my thirst and dehydration. My beak is raw and red and I am just MISERABLE (yet still adorable as all get out)! I did EVERYTHING I was supposed to. I took the stupid vitamins Todd forced on me. I drank water (a.k.a. bottled blood). I rested. I took the proper medicine at the proper times. I tried to eat decently. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Tomorrow is Halloween!!! If I have to stay home and boycott all Halloween plans...I will cry. I will cry ALL night. Actually, missing out is not even an option, at least for tomorrow. It's Sugar's LAST show. I have been Super Fan for like 7 years. I would never forgive myself if I missed the show and the opportunity to hear some of the old Sugar gems. And Yokels? This is probably my last opportunity to ever hear "Mean Little Doggie"! I have to go. Fuck. I'm so miserable. I can cross my fingers and pray that this is the end of it. That tomorrow by go time, I'll be ready. Because that's what I'm down to. The voo-doo options. Maybe I'll have to trade a costume for comfort. Double fuck.

I have to dress up. We're working so hard on our costumes and I NEVER get to wear a costume. In fact, the last 3 years have been a total bust because I was dating someone who was rotten and alienating all of my friends because of him and he was basically a fun hater. Everything has been so boss lately and I know Todd and I are going to have a great Halloween. And like I've said, almost EVERYONE I care about will be at the Beachland...even Jen, Rocko and maybe Tessa! I don't want to FINALLY have an opportunity for a bad-ass Halloween and be too sick to enjoy it. Maybe I can go to the doctor and get a B-12 shot or something. Get my ass in gear.

I got a text message from Todd saying he's hurting because I'm hurting and wishes he could take my pain away. That helps more than he could possible know. Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't end up as the undead on one of my favorite days of the year. It's been 14 days. I can't even believe this. Atthis rate, Johnny and I will NEVER get to see "Nick and Norah". Sigh.

No comments: