Sunday, April 02, 2006

I had a lot of money but I wasted it on you.

Screw you, Kasey Kahne. You owe me $10.

I drove a stick shift for the first time on Friday night. I had had many cocktails before hand and then I found myself behind the wheel of a totally jacked-up, street illegal, 1985 Mustang. I kept calling it "The Stang" but I was later informed by DAB that it would have been cooler if I had called it "The Pony". I also sat in the front seat of a 1956 Chevy that made my heart pound ten times faster than usually. I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm while I sat there. I feel bad for the two people next to me. I should probably be more embarrassed but come on...it was a k-rad Chevy! I plan on having sex in the back seat of it.

Last night, I went on a hot date with Potsie to see The Legendary Shack Shakers. They were fairly fantastic until David Lee and Pete got into some bizarre spitting match. I got beer in my eye and everything went down hill after that. I thought about shelling out some dough for Shack Shakers merch but not after her grabbed my friend by the hair. He has a big 'tude. Mr. Lee seemed a little too big for his britches if you ask me. So while hearing "CB Song" and drinking beers with my friends was a fun way to spend a Saturday night, I'm not sure I'll be a very big supporter of the Shack Shakers from now on. But that's just me.

And a certain someone was there that I had confessed a crush to in the past. Let's just say that I was pretty sauced that evening and just let the words keep a rolllin' no matter how inappropriate or humiliating. Still, last night, he approached me and he very briefly started to shoot the breeze about random things...so I think I can finally go out in public again, not being tortured by the fact that I told him I found him to be pretty much the ideal fella. So everything is gravy. He still has the most perfect teeth and hair I've ever seen. But that's not really enough to pine over. I'm choosing to pine over someone else.


This is what I look like after a few cocktails and some dirty dancing. Sweet.

No comments: