Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I wanna walk with you, talk with you all night long.

Talking on the phone until way past your bedtime on a "school night" is very nineth grade but god damn, it can turn your entire mood around, making you smile like a douche bag all the live long day. No joke. People probably questioned whether or not I was mildly retarded today because of the mug I had slathered across my face. I'm geeked, man. Geeked to the max.

*pause*

OOOOOOH! I just got a phone call! Right while I was writing this, can you believe that? I was absent and you didn't even know it! I'm now pulling a total Guy Smilie! And if you don't know who Guy Smilie is, we can't be friends any more. Colgate smile from ear-to-ear. As Joe Queer would say, EVERYTHING'S GOING MY WAY!

So it looks as if I have a slumber party date tomorrow after practice which is good news! I like to slumber and I like to party. And it's really good news that I don't have practice or a slumber party tonight because I have stinky dogs. Yep. My feet are stanky and I don't think the opposite sex finds that wildly attractive.

Unless your name is Johnny Switchblade.

P.S. My back hurts.
P.P.S. Drugs are good...for my back.
P.P.P.S. I am not going to Pink Lincolns tonight.
P.P.P.P.S. I didn't go to Joe Buck last night either.
P.P.P.P.P.S. None of that matters. Do you know why????
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. My fella looks like a huggable marshmallow!
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I'm gay.
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I blame the drugs.

No comments: