Friday, April 07, 2006

I'll make you even wanna come back for more.

Hands down, I have the brain of a 13 year old boy today. It is in the gutter, rotting, with all the other perverts and their rotten brains! There may be some alcoholics down there, too. I can think about, talk about, and concentrate on one thing only. Sick, I know. I'm an adult for crying out loud (go ahead an laugh...in the eyes of the law, it's true). I should be thinking about my bills, emptying my litter box, doing the fine routing and property claims. But I'm not. I'm thinking "naked things". And I ate a roast beef sandwich for lunch on a Friday during Lent (!!!) so I bet there's a nice, toasty spot waiting for me in Hell. I'll be with friends, at least. I'm not going to sweat about that now. Ha ha, I said "sweat" when referring to Hell. SNAP! I'll sweat AFTER my date. Oh yes, I have a date tonight. A slumber party, if you will. But a much more fun slumber party as it will consist of me, a boy, no room mate, and beer. The possibilities are endless. If only I had Twister. Maybe we can play adult Boggle or something.

But BEFORE my date, I have another engagement at the adult book store.

Enjoy your weekend, y'all. See ya at the Freakshow tomorrow niiiiiiiiight!

No comments: