Saturday, April 08, 2006

I guess I got you and I guess you got me.

I just had a lunch date with Johnny and he clogged my toilet. Great.

Ever have one of those mornings where you really don't want to get out of bed? And not because you can tell a little, black rain cloud is going to hover over you but because there's good stuff going on in the bed? There was good stuff going on in my bed this morning and I would have pretty much let someone give me a brutal bitch slap if I could have stayed there. I hate you 5:45a and I hate you Saturday duty.

I finally had a successful date last night and I'm floating on a giant marshmallow Peep right now. The simplest things make me happy these days. Leo, beer, 'Robot Chicken', QVC, the qualifying race, foolin' around, pizza, wink wink nudge nudge, and sleeping. The good kind of sleep where even though the man next to you sounds like a tank is being driven through his nasal passages, he makes up for it by intertwining his body with yours all night. I was toasty warm, had a man's body to use for a pillow, and my bed had never felt so good. And when I woke up delcaring that I did NOT want to get out of the bed because I was so damn happy in it, it was nice to have my bald buddy agree and let me keep hitting the snooze for some spooning.

After work, we shopped together for the first time. It was very domestic.

Let me take a moment to exit my "I've-turned-into-a-totally-emo-Retardicon-and-should-be-shot-on-sight" existence to say BIG FAT CONGRATS to my Queen B who not only landed a k-rad new jobbby job at the 5th largest children's hospital this side of the moon, but also quit smoking 5 days ago! I know you want to poke poke poke everyone's eyes out, but hang in there. Just picture that poster with the kitten hanging from the tree or whatever. Hang in there. Or you could imagine a surfer and hang loose. Either way, I'm proud of you and can't wait to totally rape your new weekend-free work schedule! Yeehaw for you!

Since I've been up since 5:45a, I think I have a date with my blankets, pillows, and 'Degrassi: The Next Generation' before I have to pomp pomp pomp pomp it up! for the 8th Annual Rockabilly Freakshow at Nemeth's Lounge. Tom and Carol are my dates and I can't think of anyone hotter I'd want to go with. Unless that guy from prison break swung by with his fake tattoos on in which case, you're fired, Tom and Carol!

Though Carol DOES want to build me a vat that holds a never-ending supply of fresh Pepsi. I can even swim in it without getting in trouble. Oh man...now I'm hot for Carol again. Screw you, Wentworth Miller!

Shark Attack! Records logo is done. Be prepared to change your drawers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Wentworth "Stinky" Miller doesn't care about your Pepsi supply AND he's such a wuss he wouldn't even get a real tattoo, much less YOUR name on his NECK!

If this was Rock Scissors Paper, I'd be the Scissors to his stupid paper! HA!