Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Whoa, hang up and run to me!

Oh my golly!

I just spent 10 minutes and 52 seconds on the phone falling in love all over again with a man who has called me "honey" and "angel", and I didn't even mind. It was one of those conversations where I talked and listened, said exactly what I wanted to say and heard exactly what I wanted to hear. From somewhere deep down in my empty stomach (I threw up my dinner...second day in a row), with no help from beer might I add, I said EXACTLY what I wanted to in order to explain why I sounded angry: I just miss you. I had never said that to him before. Well, he misses me, too. He had never said that to ME before. Sometimes something so simple is so good to hear. I was even apologized to for his recent semi-robotic behavior and informed that he's snapping out of it. I'm pretty sure it was my smile-on-a-stick or my Laser Straight that fixed him up. He put his freezing cold hand on the small of my back as we walked down the hallway today and I'm pretty sure that fixed ME up.

We sure are good for each other. Yes sir. My parade is rain free!

No comments: