Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sitting in your room, conversing all alone.

I have an ear infection. Ear infections make me cranky. They make my face tender. They make me walk funny and bury myself under a mountain of blankets and heating pads. Ear Infection Mountain. Ear infections make me have less than stellar days at work. I try to yuck it up like the clown I am but I end up crashing and burning in the end. Have I mentioned that I HATE ear infections and that they have ruled most of my life? Ear infections are second only to sore throats which are the most miserable conditions possible.

Making future plans to NOT sleep on a guy's couch help...a little.

I hate being sick! Especially when I have things going on like work and shows and laundry and dishes and bathing...yes, bathing is a chore when I am ill. I tend to get a little fuzzy in the brain which leads to me waking up under water, usually with shampoo in my eyes...which leads to screaming, which scares the cats. And bathing in itself is rank but who can stand long enough to take a propper shower when they are leeeeeeaaaaannnning to the right and then leeeeeeaaaaannnning to the left? Damn you, equillibrium! You're not the boss of me.

I am going to go make some S'Mores and then bury myself. See y'all when this is over.

No comments: