Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm gonna love her. I swear, I will.

M-A-double S-A-C-H-U-S-E-double T-S.

I've had "Hometown" by Kings of Nuthin' in my head all the live-long day. It reminds me of the time I saw them in Detroit and Switchblade said, "That guy (Torr Skoog) has a Boston tattoo. He must really like that band". Whenever I tell this story, I have a hard time getting it out because I usually bust out laughing. Most of the time, people don't get it at first but when they do, it's like a throw your hand in the air, shake your head, and say "Oh Johnny" kind of moment. Actual point of all of this? Kings of Nuthin' are brilliant and their music is sexy. Not a "This gets me in the mood" kind of sexy but more like "I'm wearing a red strapless dress and my dancin' shoes" kind of sexy.

No comments: