Sunday, July 10, 2005

Everyone's lookin' to see if it was you.

I need another weekend just to recover from THIS weekend. Phew!

Post-dress rehearsal on Friday, Switchblade and I were the only people at a late night showing of "Bewitched" which means we were also the only people to walk out of it. The theater didn't even have good candy and I want my $7.25 back. The only other movies I've ever walked out of were the McCauly Culkin version of The Nutcracker and "Fight Club". I get a lot of flack for that so I'll be giving it a second chance. I will be setting "Bewitched" on fire, though.

I spent all of Saturday morning buying presents for somebody's special Twenty Ten birthday that's right around the corner. Spending money brings me nothing but bliss and glee. Shopping is the flippin' best therapy.

Our show at Leroy Thompson Choppers was AMAZING if I do say so myself. We had a huge crowd (poor children are going to have nightmares) and everyone seemed pretty into our goofiness...even if they did look at us like we were the living dead when we walked in, parading around in our knickers. No shame! But I am so proud of us. I really think we all deserve a pat on the back...no, I think we deserve a back massage!! And I got lots of compliments on the chair dance which made me beam with pride. And speaking of beaming with pride, Eerie and Keen came and congratulated me like two proud parents. They seemed quite impressed which made the whole evening worth it! We were interviewed by a magazine, paid (ch-ching!), and spent the rest of the evening running around the parking lot like excited children, snapping photos and causing chaos.

But the best part of my evening was after the show was over and I made a long distance call.

It's such a geat feeling to be so mega-geeked about your life and your accomplishments and hear someone tell you how proud they are of you and how happy they are for you and know that they sincerely mean it. I could hear the excitement in his voice for me and I knew he meant it when he said he wished he had been there. I covered every square inch of the parking lot just walking and talking and laughing my head off...having one of the best phone conversations I have ever had. If I wasn't totally jacked up enough by our stellar performance, I was utterly high by the time I hung up the phone. All it took to make my day was 16 minutes at midnight.

Switchblade says one day I'll admit I love him. Bean told a dude I was on the phone with my future husband.

All I've got to say in regards to this fella...Clarence...is that I suppose...I GUESS...she can touch YOU (for now) but she better stay away from my alarm clock! That really burned my toast! I'm the only one who gets to complain about that ridiculous system. Turning off the alarm every 5 minutes for three thousand hours makes me cranky. Maybe that's why I hate your dog. Cause I'm too sleepy. But like I said...I'll TRY to learn to love him...but only for you.

But don't expect to find me playing fetch with that dunce or saying "Good boy, Pete" any time soon!

I spent my Sunday on Head Hunter Island. No joke. The story goes like this: I was on vacation with some of The Pussyfoot Girls (Mamacita/Hot Lips had to stay home and study and Roxy Roulette had to work) and we walked into this bar where a bartender said we should check out Party Island. But this total doof named Wrong Way sent us to Head Hunter Island! So I shouted, "HEY! If this is PARTY Island, why does this say HEAD HUNTER Island?!?!?" (it was an award winning performance by me). And then the Head Hunters came. They put us in a boiling hot, steaming kettle and had the NERVE to put carrots in it, trying to make Pussyfoot STEW! But then HOORAY! Lords of the Highway surfed in, axed the Head Hunters, and saved us! I even got to kiss that cutie Pete (my hero) and the next thing you know, we were on Party Island, rockin' out because anywhere the Lords are, THAT is Party Island! Beach Party style dancin' commenced. Good times. Good times.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So...phew! What a weekend! I LOVED IT!

1 comment:

Sharky Marie P.G. said...

I love you, Eerie. I probably wouldn't have eaten Eerie stew either!

Want to help me write a poem? I guess that's how I have to respond to things these days. People make life so difficult.

And poetry is for bums.

Bums who like ponies and rainbows.