Monday, July 25, 2005

Helloooooo...you're my very special one.

I just had a series of obscene thoughts. And they're still lingering! I had plans to write about important stuff but how can I be expected to concentrate!?!? I am all kinds of hot-n-bothered! I love having spring fever in the summer time!

If you close the door, the night could last forever.
Keep the sunshine out and say Hello to never.
All the people are dancing and they're havin such fun.
I wish it could happen to me.
But if you close the door, I'd never have to see the day again.

If you close the door, the night could last forever.
Leave the wine glass out and drink a toast to never.
Oh, someday I know someone will look into my eyes...
And say,"Hellooooo...you're my very special one".
But if you close the door, I'd never have to see the day again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've always claimed to hate the Velvet Underground!!!

phoebe marie said...

hey... look what i did!