Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm just a fool. A fool in love with you.

Screw the picture of the day. Far too much effor for this kid.

But you CAN check out: http://rocknrollsoulsaver.blogspot.com

I noticed that I was getting way insane about song lyrics again. I have done that in the past...and the blog of Miss Phoebe Bean made me realize that I should be recording said lyrics somewhere other than my ACTUAL precious blog...I need the space to ramble about meaningless nothingness.

I get pretty obsessed about certain songs for certain periods of time for certain reasons. a "jam", if you will. On particular days, I might really get nutty about a song I haven't listened to in years. Or I might hear a song for the first time and feel like I have to share it with the entire inter-ma-jig community. Or something that happens in my days might spark the need to rock out to something specific.

You'll find those lyrics there...Rock-n-Roll Saved My Soul! Feel free to come to your own conclusions about why whatever song is wrecking my brain is...wrecking my brain.

OUT!

No comments: