Monday, May 04, 2009

Honey, I ain't fakin'.

Song Of The Day: "Doublewide" by Southern Culture On The Skids.

The song of the day reminds me that I have to get our tickets for Los Straitjackets and Southern Culture On The Skids! It also reminds me that I need to kick my own ass for not going to Mad Sin. But my ass doesn't feel so bad since I'll for sure be going to Bouncing Souls this week...tickets were secured weeks ago. Man...the song of the day sure set off quite a chain reaction! No doubt!

PFG are b-b-b-b-b-back and it feels damn good! Like a back rub or a nap on a warm day. But back to the bad-assness...Tootsie Pop and I hosted the Monsters of Burlesque this past Saturday when their tour rolled in to Cleveland. It felt so good to be back on the stage and back at The Sac. Neil O'Fortune thanked us for helping them out and said, "This is YOUR house". It is! The Sac is OUR HOUSE and we love it. Even once the show was over, Tootsie and I drank and danced and just had a flat out classic PFG time. We met a gal intertested in shooting new pics of us, a guy who wants us involved in events he puts on, and 2 gals looking to be in the PFG! We need new blood...STAT! And to you...you know who...if the situation weren't what it was, all mixed up and bananas, you'd be a PFG. For sure.

OH! Word! Carol gave us the goooooood news that she will be returning as Queen La Tata for Motor Mayhem, Saturday May 23rd at OUR HOUSE! THE SAC! Car show begins at 12:00 noon, performers start rockin' at 7:00! $7 gets you the car show, the bands (Horror of 59, Memphis Morticians, Grave Robber), the Pussyfoot Girls (doing 1 longer set...not sure where in the line-up, just know we're not first), BBQ and whatever the Hell else the Motor Psychos can throw at you! There will be custom trophies, pinstripers, and day-n-night fun, fun, fun. All brought to you by the coolest car club in Cleveland, The Motor Psychos. Be there. Love it.

Outside of PFGenius, the weekend was solid. I'm not going to give you the play-by-play. I'm not feeling that route. And I also don't feel like talking about the dog walk I had to participate in at 8:00am on a Saturday morning. Sheeesh. Maybe I'll post pictures and let them tell the story. But I doubt it. Whenever I say I'm going to post pictures, I never do. I lie directly to your eyeballs. There was certainly plenty of alcohol intake so I'm feeling rather sluggish today...plus I've had zero downtime as of late. I'm running on go. But there's so much to look forward to...all the rad shows I'm going to this month, the PFG comeback show, Dragway 42 (which I've started to get super pumped about), the art show opening night party, the wedding shower, the wedding, the honeymoon.

I shouldn't complain about being sluggish when life is pretty damn sweet. I was all kinds of ICK on Thursday because life complications caught up with me, I guess. But my fiancee cheered me up by sending me pictures of all the things I love...him, my cat, Smorkin' Labbits, magazines, Family Guy re-runs, all the cheese in our fridge, The PFG, my stuffed moustache that has a moustache, the Chinese menu...it was a really cute thing to do. And it did turn my mood around. I came home from an extremely long and stressful day that I totally forgot about thanks to Chinese food and a Weasel.

And that's that, Jack.

No comments: