Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For your lovin'. REAL LOVIN'.

I can smell the rain. Which is better than smelling earings, which I can ALSO smell right now. The rain smells good and cool and refreshing. My earring smell like the rotting corpse of a dead whole, stuffed in the springs of the bed. Since I can do anything about the scent od decay until I get home an disinfect these things, I'm inhaling as deeply as I can because the smell of rain makes me happy, especially warm rain. And I am STILL in a good mood...it needs to be maintained. Breathe in...breathe out. Maybe I'm all in love with the rain because a few weeks back, Todd and I returned from a show and we were both drunk and aggitated. So he suggested we go and sit in the rain. He sat in a lawn chair, I sat on his lap...we weren't aggitated after that. OR CLOTHED! Ka-pow! Rain is good stuff. Thumbs up.

Remind me to tell you the story of Nurse Lacey Cakes some day!

So this girl and this guy are exchanging text messages because that's what people do now a-days. She gets a picture message of a Taco Bell sauce packet that says, "Will You Marry Me?" on it. She reposnds cleverly with, "Ha ha. Duh". He takes that as a YES, as he should, and says, "OK. Good". She asks, as most girls would after being "proposed to" via text message, "Where's my ring?". Greedy scumbag! He informs her it's still at the pawn shop, which she says is romantic and tells him that someone they know has a ring that came from the pawn shop. "It's the thought that counts" is what the girl says, and it's true. The guy says...and the spelling may be altered or words changed..., "I'm gonna do you up right", followed by, "I mean shit (the word "shit" WAS actually included)...like I could possibly give you anything less that the best. You deserve MORE than the best". She says she doesn't need a ring, she just needs him for life. But she's getting a ring after he moves in, or so he says. They don't know when that will be...but the following day he informed her that he knows they were made for each other. She needed to hear that. They're going to be together forver. I'd bet everything I have on it.

I totally love that story!

That rain I was loving on a few minutes has officially made me exhausted. I need to put on pajamas and curl up, Skunk-n-Weasel style. I know there's a lot that I SHOULD be doing but what I FEEL like doing is being a bum. I want to change these God AWFUL, horrifically stanky, rotten earings, marinated in the tub for a minute or two, spray myself with something fruity, and veg out on the couch. I love my couch. It's possessed. If you think something is up with your life life or you're in some sort of sexual rut...which I am NOT, but still...come sit on my couch for awhile! With a man/woman, of course. I don't need you having a Battle Royale with your nether regions on my couch. Bachtracking...spending time with the man/woman you're hot for on my couch is basically like signing yourself up for bad behavior. You could be hating on one another but if you're on my couch...clothes FLY! Try it out. Experiment. Prove me wrong. Love that couch!

No comments: